Thursday 4 September 2014

Hey, Do You Know: Paranoid≠circuS?


 So, I have been listening to this band for a couple days and I totally love these guys. Their look is what caught me off guard and made me VERY curious to hear what they sound like. Their music is the style that I love listening to. I'm absolutely in love with the vocals of the band. I could sit here all day and talk about how much I like this band but I won't. 

 Paranoid≠circuS was formed in 2013. They have their first single, "BoXX-D-" released 4.23.2014 and they have a maxi-single called "REQUIEM" released  09.07.2014 .  けものみち (kemonomichi) has to be one of my top favorites so far. I wish I could make those sounds using my voice like Garu, his growling range impresses me. My next favourite song would be BoXX-D-, then SAC; if I keep naming songs I will end up listing all of them. Unfortunately, I do not have any music links for you guys yet as they don't seem to have a YouTube. Have any of you heard of them? What was your first impression? If you like heavy music like I do, I WOULD highly recommend checking this band out.

- Iris





 Garu
Leopard (vocal)
Birthday: 3/22
Blood type: B
Like: real
Hate: intimation 












Jaki
poisonous snake (guitar)
Birthday: 1 2 3 
Blood type: A
Like: live 
Hate:  normal 













Kreai
corvo (bass)
Birthday: 10/13
Blood type: AB
Like: NERO
Hate: real













Kizuna
Buffalo (drums)
Birthday: 8/25
Blood type: B
Like: Apple 
Hate: weak person
Blog